Customers are requested to take part in the KFC Customer Guest Satisfaction Survey by accessing the SAKFCSurvey official website. The KFC Company will value the feedback and also appreciate the customers to win prize money for the survey participation. KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) is one of the most popular American fast-food restaurants and famous for Grilled Chicken Bucket and Wings. They are open to accepting the customer’s reviews or feedback for improving the maintenance, quality, pricing, and service. Users can visit the SAKFCSurvey official website to take part in the survey.
One person can take only one entry for visiting the SAKFCSurvey form. After visiting any South Africa KFC outlet, you are allowed to participate in the survey within 3 days. It is important to store the printed cash receipt for survey participation. After completing the survey, the winner will have a chance of getting a cash amount of R 5000. If you would like to get more information then visit the SAKFCSurvey official website for assistance.
About Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Company
KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) is one of the most popular organizations spread across various locations of the globe. Initially, in 1971, the first branch of KFC Company was launched in the South African Continent. Later, there are numerous (around 1,000) branches located worldwide to serve lip-smacking & delicious chicken for the entire people here. Most of the South African branches or outlets are locally owned organization “Devco” or franchisee-owned.
Still, KFC Company is the largest and biggest food chain serving across the South African continent. You can easily find KFC restaurants or outlets everywhere in South Africa. Customers are willing to have numerous branches around their locations to enjoy lip-licking food. To improve the company, they had initiated the survey form for sharing customer satisfaction feedback. Your feedback or review can make magic to grow the company in South Africa.
SAKFCSurvey – Eligibility Criteria
- The Survey form is eligible and restricted only for South Africa’s KFC outlets
- Survey participation will require a permanent resident of South Africa
- Participant’s age must be above 18 years old to take part in the survey
SAKFCSurvey – Rules
Find below the list of rules that are essential for participating in the SA KFC Customer Guest Satisfaction Survey:
- Participants must purchase in the South Africa KFC outlet or restaurant for survey participation
- It is important to save the cash purchase receipt
- Only South African country’s citizen can take part in the survey along with valid passport or ID proof
- You must purchase at least a burger meal or burger from the KFC restaurant or outlet
- It is most important to make a purchase for any one of the following KFC outlets:
- KFC Parow Mall
- Parow KFC
- KFC N1 Mall
- N1 Value Centre KFC
- KFC Goodwood
- Mowbray KFC
- KFC Rosemead
- Claremont Main Road KFC
- KFC Woodstock
- Observatory KFC
- KFC Golden Acre
- St. Georges Mall KFC
- KFC Parade
- Adderley Street KFC
- KFC Long Street
- Station KFC
- Participants cannot transfer or exchange for cash the SAKFCSurvey rewards or prize
- Survey winner has to claim or redeem the prize within 7 working or business days from the draw date
SAKFCSurvey – Requirements
- South Africa’s KFC cash purchase receipt along with the valid survey code
- Participants must provide a valid contact number and an email address
- The Survey form is available only in the English language
- You can make use of any electronic device such as laptop, PC, or mobile phone
How to participate in the SA KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey
You can purchase a burger meal or a burger from the KFC restaurant or outlet to receive exciting & impressive monthly prizes. A cash purchase receipt will be given while purchasing a burger meal or burger. The rules section is available on the purchase bill rear-side. Within the rules section, users can identify the KFC eligible locations. If the location is not available then we are sorry for the inconvenience. Only eligible participants can follow the below steps to take part in the SAKFCSurvey form:
- Open up a web browser on any electronic device and access the SAKFCSurvey official website
- Press the Continue icon
- It will redirect to a new survey form page
- Input the survey code that is available on your cash purchase receipt
- Then, press the Continue icon
- Input the mandatory information and press the Submit icon
It will allow you to successfully complete the SAKFCSurvey form without any hassle.
When compared with the online method, it is similar to take part in the survey over the phone. It is mandatory to purchase a burger meal or burger from the KFC restaurant or outlets (South Africa Continent). Participants must save the cash purchase receipt. Then dial the number “*120*532*KFCODE#” on your mobile phone. The CODE# will refer to the survey code number that is available on your cash purchase receipt.
SAKFCSurvey – Reward or Prize
The SAKFCSurvey prize or reward will allow the participants to enter the survey sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes reward or prize can provide you a chance to win R5000 monthly prizes. After finishing the SA KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey form, they give an opportunity for winning access to KFC South Africa Portal. Login to the KFC Portal and start participating in the South Africa KFC Guest Feedback Survey.
You can receive the KFC Survey Code after completing the survey form. Participants can utilize the code on their next store visit for getting special offers or discounts on their food purchases. However, at any given time, the reward or prize may change after finishing the survey form. Depending on the survey code (available on the cash purchase receipt), the survey reward may change. It is always advisable to check the cash receipt before the survey participation.
SAKFCSurvey – Customer Support Team
In case if you require immediate assistance on the survey participation, you can contact the customer support team. The support team can be reached by sending a mail at email@example.com or calling on 0860-100-222.
You may also like: My Apron Login and its employee benefits