KineMaster is one of the best full-features and most popular video editing App that offers the users to edit their photos and as well as the videos. This application is specially developed and designed for Android mobile phones. It could be a tough competition to its competitors (other video editors) such as Adobe Photoshop or GIMP.
With this application, you can perform 3D animation, color filters, volume control, multi-track audio, edit multi-layer videos, trim, and also perform other features that are available within the professional video editing application. This premium service video editing app can be under free subscriptions for both non-commercial and personal use. This application can be used by students, short film producers, social activists, and journalists for video editing with regards to their respective purpose or projects.
KineMaster application is equipped with numerous facilities and features. Find below the list of available features:
- You can use this application for multi-layer editing’s such as stickers, overlays, effects, images, videos, and many more.
- It also allows the users to download stickers, free music’s, effects, etc. directly from the KineMaster Asset Store.
- Make use of frame trimming feature for precise frame designing.
- It is possible to view the previews of each editing step.
- It includes saturation controls, brightness, and best hue.
- KineMaster also contains numerous voice changer and audio filters.
- Users are provided with various animation styles for utilization.
- KineMaster users are empowered with a wide range of audio effects, visuals, animations, and themes.
- It also includes transition effects, volume envelope, and Speed control.
- Video recording and Real-time audio recording options are also available.
- Users can also share the modified videos or images on the social media platforms by using the KineMaster App.
KineMaster Subscription & Supported Formats
For the users, KineMaster offers both premium and free services for use. You can edit the photos or videos by using a free subscription version however; it may contain the watermark named “Created with KineMaster”. The free version comes with limited features access. The premium service offers entire access to Asset Store & full features to download the themes, effects, and many others.
KineMaster is compatible and supports numerous file formats such as images, audios, and videos. It supports images of GIF, BMP, WebP, PNG, & JPEG, audios of WAV, AAC, M4A, and MP3, and videos of MOV, 3GP, and MP4 formats.
Reasons why Bluestacks software is not good for your computer
We all know that Bluestacks is one of the most useful and best android emulator programs. It is possible to execute your favorite apps and high-graphics games on your computer. The most important problem is that it supports only the top-specs of your computer. This could be one of the reasons to choose the alternatives to the Bluestacks program. Find below the list of system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3 (only 32-bit), Windows Vista SP2 (Service Pack 2), Windows 7, 8.1, 98, & 10 versions.
- The mandate to use the Administrator account on your laptop or computer.
- It should have at least 2 GB of main memory or RAM.
- Your computer should have at least 4 GB of available local hard disk space to save the Android games or apps and its supporting data.
- Your computer’s graphics card drivers need to be updated to the latest version.
- You should have a fast and stable internet connection for achieving better performance.
Recommended Bluestacks Program – System Requirements
You can find below the list of recommended system requirements to use the Bluestacks application on your computer:
- OS: Windows 8 version and above.
- Intel Core i5-680 processor or above.
- Intel HD 5200 Graphics Card or higher.
- SSD or Fusion HDD.
- 6 GB Memory or above.
- Fast and stable internet connection.
Download KineMaster Application on your Computer without Bluestacks
Most of us would like to know whether it is possible to use the KineMaster for PC without Bluestacks download process. Yes, it is possible to use the KineMaster application on your computer. KineMaster application be can easily be downloaded to your computer without using the Bluestacks program. It is essential to download the different types of Android emulators since; the Windows operating system does not support the Android games & apps.
Due to this reason, you need to install the Android working environment to execute Android apps. You can try utilizing the different android emulators to use. Follow the below steps to download the KineMaster application on your computer without using the Bluestacks application:
- You can select any one of the best Android emulators from the below list. Download the Android emulator executable file (.exe extension) and install the same on your PC or computer.
- Once the program is installed, you can launch and log in to the application using your Google (Gmail) account.
- Now, access the Google Play Store and browser for the KineMaster App and install the same.
- It is required to search and locate the KineMaster for PC Windows 7 download from the available list.
After successful installation, you can execute the KineMaster app on your computer without using the Bluestacks program.
Find below the list of best available Android emulators across the online platform:
- Droid 4X.
- Memu Play.
- Nox Player 6.
- Android Studio’s Emulator.
You can also find various other Android emulators available for installation. However, it is advisable to choose the best Android emulators with a wide range of features & functionalities to utilize the same on your Windows or Mac computers.
Andy is one of the most popular Android emulator that was considered the best one from its launch time. It also gained more popularity over Bluestacks with its available features. This program is very strong and offers recent features to its users. It is a simple emulator that was developed with a clean and neat UI (User interface). Similar to the Bluestacks program, the root access is still an awkward process.
This emulator allows the users to utilize their Android mobile phones like a controller for your favorite games. It also provides sensor integration, mobile app sync, your local-file system access, multi-touch support, and many more. The software is not yet updated for a longer period but still, it can be used under the Android version V4.2.2 (JellyBean) to utilize the same set of features offered by Bluestacks application.
Another alternative android emulator that offers numerous tractions is referred to as MEmu Play. It is so tough to offer single or multiple features for consideration; this application comes with various features to utilize. One of its most efficient features of this android emulator is to support both AMD & Intel CPUs. This could be an astonishing feature that is not supported by various android emulators including the Bluestacks program.
Apart from that, this android emulator can execute various instances at the same time. Moreover, this application supports Android versions such as Lollipop (V5.0), Kit Kat (V4.4), and JellyBean (V4.2) that allows the user to use three different types of Windows versions. This android emulator offers great optimizations for its gameplay and much dedicated to its developers and comes along with developer-oriented features.
Nox App Player
Nox App Player is one among the best and most popular free Android emulator that allows the users to utilize this application on their Mac or Windows computers. Nox App Player version 6 is the latest one of this software. If the apps or games on your mobile phone are taking most of your battery and need to charge several times then you can utilize the most stunning features and functions of the Nox Player 6 version.
In case, if you prefer to utilize the alternate application for Bluestacks then you can use the Nox Player app that offers various features to use. It comes with excess pre-loaded features for the user’s benefit. Nox Player outshines the Bluestacks application because of its user-friendly interface, ability to modify the android device, controller compatibility, and gameplay optimizations.
This application supports the Android Lollipop version 5.1.1 and even sports to its Material UI (User interface). A most important feature of Nox Player to score better than Bluestacks is its root access. It could be a tedious task while trying to root the device using the Bluestacks application. But with a simple toggle to enable the settings will make the root process much easier through Nox Player. It is so simple for you to use this application on your Mac or Windows operating system.