SBI State Bank of India recently launched “Buddy”, the State bank anywhere app download for pc or laptop. Their ambition is to offer one more step in terms of customer’s everyday requirements both non-financial and financial. The center of this transformation will purely depend on the Mobile phone and this application will assist the customers to strengthen their proposition with the help of this medium. This mobile wallet app is utilized for shopping, booking hotels, flights, for movies, transfer & receive money to registered and new customers.
State Bank mCASH is another quickest and simplest way to claim or transfers funds, especially by the SBI (State Bank of India) customers through the State Bank Anywhere or OnlineSBI app. Any SBI customers who are having Internet Banking or NetBanking facility can easily transfer their funds to any third-party customers without the recipient email address or a mobile number for beneficiary registration.
State Bank Anywhere Features
Find below the list of features offered by State Bank Anywhere app:
Recharge & Top-up
- Transaction Inquiry.
- DTH Recharge.
- Mobile Top-up.
- Scheduled Bill.
- View Biller.
- Without Bill.
- With Bill.
- Cheque Book Request.
- ATM Card Blocking.
- Recurring and Fixed Deposit.
- IMPS Transfer (Person to Account or Person or Person).
- Credit Card Transfer (VISA).
- Inter-Bank Transfer (Other Bank).
- State Bank Group Transfer (NEFT).
- Intra-Bank Transfer (Within SBI).
- Funds Transfer (Own Account).
- Call Us.
Instantly, you can access your State Bank anywhere app download for pc Windows 10 or Android or iPhone devices. Download the app and sign-in using your State Bank of India CC (Credit Card) User ID and Password to access your account information. It is very much convenient and secure. SBI Card Version 2.0 Mobile App will allow the users to access and manage their State Bank of India Card account on the go.
They can access various information such as Attractive offers, Account Summary, Rewards Catalogue, Unbilled Transactions, Payment History (last 6 months), Card Statement (last 12 months), and Reward Point Summary of your SBI Card account. Users are also allowed to set alerts to receive payments with the due dates, utilize the SMS service, or call customer care numbers by clicking a button.
State Bank anywhere app Download for pc Windows 10/8.1/8/7 – Bluestacks
- First, you need to download the Bluestacks App Player and install the same on your Windows computer.
- This App player will allow users to access all Android games and apps.
- Once it is installed, wait for a few seconds to download or initialize (may differ based on your internet connection speed).
- Access the Bluestacks App Player.
- Now, search for the SBI APK under the search box.
- From the available list, install the application by accepting the terms & conditions.
- Once it is done, you can access the SBI card to utilize the features and functionalities.
Requirement to install SBI Mobile App
- To install the SBI Mobile App Version 2.0, you should have a minimum of 1 GB RAM Capacity, higher than 1GB RAM is more efficient.
- 1 GHz Minimum Processor speed.
- You should have a good & stable internet connection to download the SBI Mobile app and install the same on your computer or laptop.
Install SBI App on your computer using Wave
YouWave is one of the best and most popular Android Emulator that helps to execute the Android games & apps on your Windows 10, 8.1,8.7, or Vista versions. Users can execute the Android application without utilizing the Android device on your computer. It also supported and compatible with web surfing, playing games, and all social apps.
YouWave Technical Features
- Works with Android 2.3 Gingerbread & 4.0 ICS versions.
- It comes with stimulated SD card functionality to enable the game-saving mode.
- Enables fast restart for the Saved state.
- Allows Multiplayer online games.
- Volume Control buttons located near the left-hand side screen corner.
- Access the YouWave application and navigate to the View menu.
- Within the Online Apps, access the Retractable Control Panel.
- Choose the SBI Mobile APK App to download the application through YouWave and install the same.
- The installation will start and complete within a few seconds.
Now, the users can utilize accessing the SBI Mobile App on their Windows operating systems.