Bluestacks App Player is one of the best and most popular Android emulators that allow executing Android apps and games on your Mac or Windows computers. Bluestacks will work as a mediator to execute your entire desired mobile application on your TV or Mac or Windows PC. Your favorite mobile games or apps can be allowed to run on a full screen of your Mac computer or Windows PC. Most of the users may receive an error message “Failed to install Bluestacks error” during the installation process.
You can refer to this article to understand the possible reasons for this error message “Bluestacks app installation failed” and how to resolve this issue on your Mac or Windows computers. There are numerous reasons to get the error message “Failed to install Bluestacks Windows 7” during the installation and refer to the provided solutions to resolve the problems.
- Not able to access your computer’s local HDD (Hard Drive Disk) using the Bluestacks application.
- Bluestacks App Player is not properly installed from any reliable sources rather than from the Bluestacks official website. (Access the Bluestacks official website and navigate to the Downloads section to download the latest version).
- Failed to connect the Bluestacks Server.
- Downloading Runtime Data Error. (Need to uninstall the earlier Bluestacks application version and re-install the current version).
- Already installed another Bluestacks App Player version on your Mac or Windows PC.
- Graphics card error issue.
- Bluestacks installation does not meet the basic requirements.
Steps to resolve the Failed to install Bluestacks error message
Find below the provided troubleshooting steps on how to fix Bluestacks installation error message:
Installing the essential Certificates
In case, if you are not able to install the Bluestacks App player on your Windows computer, you can follow the below-provided troubleshooting steps to install the essential certificates:
- Right-click on your Bluestacks App Player executable file and select the option Properties.
- Navigate to the tab named Digital Signature.
- Choose the listed Signature and tap the Details icon.
- It will launch the Digital Signature Details notification and press the View Certificate icon.
- Tap the install Certificate icon.
- Choose the Current User from the available list and press the Next button.
- Select the option named “Certificate-based type to store the Certificate Automatically” and tap the Next icon.
- Press the Finish icon to finish the process.
- Once the certificate is successfully installed, you can launch the Bluestacks Android Emulator again.
Install Microsoft .Net Framework
At times, the Bluestacks App Player may be stuck at the Installation process due to missing Microsoft .Net Framework on your computer. To overcome this issue, it is essential to download and install the Microsoft .Net Framework on your Windows PC. After installing this essential component, it is much easier to install the Bluestacks Android emulator without any hassle.
In case, if you are experiencing a similar issue even after following the above troubleshooting steps, it is also most important to check your system RAM capacity and upgrade the same on your Windows PC.
Reconnect your Devices
- Access the Bluestacks error message (failed to install Bluestacks error).
- Reconnect your devices (Internet Connection, Windows PC, etc) or press the Retry icon.
- It is also advisable to turn off the router or modem for a minute and reconnect them after power on.
- Now, check for the issue again.
Compatibility Mode Access
- Right-click on the Bluestacks App Player and access the Properties section.
- Navigate to the Compatibility tab.
- Select the option named “Execute this program with the help of Compatibility Mode”.
- Choose your preferred package and tap the Apply icon to save the changes.
- Now, the Bluestacks App Player will execute under the Compatibility mode.
Graphic Card Drivers Update
- Access the Computer icon on your Desktop or under the Control Panel and Right-click on the icon.
- Choose the Properties section.
- Access the Device Manager within the Properties subsection.
- Access the Display Adapter option.
- Choose the appropriate Graphics Card Drivers and right-click on the same.
- Tap the option “Update Driver Software” to update your Graphics Card driver.
After installation, you can check for the issue.